Series 1000 Tilt Turn
True to its European roots, the Series 1000 Tilt Turn window is engineered and precision crafted to meet the exacting demands of commercial and high-end residential applications. The Series 1000 combines heavy duty construction with the maintenance-free beauty of rigid vinyl to deliver exceptional performance and lasting durability. Fusion welded, multi-chamber frame designs combine with Superior’s warm edge spacer system and optional low-e glass coatings to deliver valuable year-round energy savings.
- Multi-chamber vinyl profiles help improve thermal performance and structural integrity
- Warm-edge insulated glass enhances thermal performance and helps reduce condensation
- 1″ thick insulated glass unit provides energy saving thermal efficiency
- Multiple layers of full surround compression weather-stripping help block out wind and water
- Precision mitered fusion welded corners provide extra structural strength and weather resistance
- Steel reinforced frame and sash profiles provide maximum strength and rigidity
- Commercial grade structural ratings make the Series 1000 perfect for commercial multi-family academic and institutional applications up to 10 stories in height
- Single-lever multi-point lock system provides exceptional security and allows for easy operation of sash in both the tilt and turn modes
- Nominal sizing allows builder to frame to call size
- Pre-punched integral mounting flange targets proper fastener location for quick easy installation
- Low maintenance vinyl frames contain integral color throughout to provide a durable lasting beauty and are available in white finish with a variety of exterior color options
- Lifetime limited warranty
Proper installation of your Superior windows is a critical factor in assuring smooth operation and watertight performance. Series 1000 Tilt Turn window frames contain an integral, pre-punched mounting flange that targets proper fastener location providing for correct, straightforward installation in wood frame or metal stud construction. The Series 1000 is also available in a block frame condition (no mounting flange) for installation in surface barrier walls or in situations where the rough framing is inaccessible.
Integral interior and exterior
Optional Exterior Colors
Exterior colors are available with white interior.
* Colors shown are representative. Actual colors may vary.