Series 4600™ Aluminum Horizontal Sliding Windows
When the traditional look of aluminum is needed, there is only one choice — Superior’s Series 4600. Superior combines the ruggedness of aluminum alloy with the design flexibility of color to give you a unique and beautiful choice.
- Heavy Duty extruded aluminum
- Exclusive AutoCam dual action adjustable lock
- Adjustable brass rollers
- Select from white or bronze painted finish or satin anodize
- 2 ½” Frame depth
- ¾” Insulated glass utilizing the Intercept™ warm edge spacer system
- ClimateShield3™ high performance glazing (optional)
- Select from the following frame types: Nail on, block or retrofit.
- Optional retrofit frame features fins with interlocking corners for added strength.
- Backed by our Full Lifetime Warranty with Glass Breakage
- Available in standard or custom sizes
- Screens are aluminum frame with fiberglass mesh
- Fin seal weather-stripping provides protection against dust, air and water infiltration
- Adjustable dual brass rollers ride on a stainless steel axle
- Continuous integral pull for easy access and operation
- Meeting rail and interlock are reinforced with an aluminum extrusion for added structural strength and rigidity
- Wide Choice of glass enhancements
* Viewed from exterior
Proper installation of your Superior windows is a critical factor in assuring smooth operation and watertight performance. Series 4600 sliding windows are available with a number of frame styles to ease installation and compliment your home’s architectural style. An integral mounting flange (Series 4600) provides for simple, correct installation in wood frame or metal stud construction. A block frame (Series 4650) is available for installation in situations where the rough framing is inaccessible. The block frame style is also available with a sloped sill adapter (Series 4655) for installation in brick openings with a sloped sill course. The 4600 sliding window is also available with an integral retrofit/replacement flange (Series 4690) for simple installation in stucco walls, eliminating the need for time consuming, expensive stucco cutting and repair.
Nail-on − Series 4600
Block − Series 4650
Block (sloped sill) − Series 4655
Retrofit − Series 4690
In addition to the standard colors below, bronze anodized and custom color finishes are also available.
* Colors shown are representative. Actual colors may vary.
As tested with ClimateShield3™ high performance glazing system featuring Low-E3 glass.
Independently tested for structural performance.
XO − LC 25
XOX − C 30