Series 4100 Aluminum Casement Window (Series 4100)
When you need the toughness of aluminum alloy, but still want the stylish good looks of casement windows, the Superior Series 4100 Casement is the perfect choice for you. Use them as single units or in combination with other casements, awnings or picture windows to add dramatic flair to any opening.
- Heavy-duty, extruded aluminum frames are precision cut and joined with plated screws for exceptional durability and long life.
- 3/4″ insulated glass with the Intercept™ warm-edge spacer system reduces fogging and condensation.
- ClimateShield3™ high performance glazing (optional)
- The 2-1/2” deep frame installs easily in a variety of wall conditions
- Available with integral mounting flange, block frame or retrofit frame styles.
- Hardware features multipoint locking bars with swing cam latch and hinges. Stainless steel hardware is available for operator and hinges.
- Continuous weather-stripping provides a barrier against air and water infiltration.
- Screens with special molded corners are mounted on the inside of the window concealing corner clips.
- Windows may be factory stacked or mulled in a variety of combinations.
- Available in standard or custom sizes.
- Select from white, bronze or clear satin finishes
- Backed by our Full Lifetime Warranty
* Viewed from exterior
Proper installation of your Superior windows is a critical factor in assuring smooth operation and watertight performance. Series 4100 casement windows are available with a number of frame styles to ease installation and compliment your home’s architectural style. An integral mounting flange (Series 4100) provides for simple, accurate installation in wood frame or metal stud construction. A block frame (Series 4150) is available for installation in situations where the rough framing is inaccessible. The 4100 casement window is also available with an integral retrofit/replacement flange (Series 4190) for simple installation in stucco walls, eliminating the need for time consuming, expensive stucco cutting and repair.
Nail-on − Series 4100
Block − Series 4150
Retrofit − Series 4190
In addition to the standard colors below, bronze anodized and custom color finishes are also available.
* Colors shown are representative. Actual colors may vary.
As tested with ClimateShield3™ high performance glazing system featuring Low-E3 glass.
As tested under AAMA 101/I.S.2 Standard Specification.
CR − C 30
COC − LC 25