Swing Patio Doors (Series 9300)
The Superior Series 9300 swing door can dramatically change the look of your home when replacing a sliding door. For new construction it can enhance the look of any room. You can select from single or double doors with or without sidelites. A wide choice of glass options allows you to customize the door to your taste.
- Series 9300 features inswing operable panels. Outswing operable panels are featured on Series 9301.
- Manufactured with extruded, high impact, UV-stabilized, multichambered, rigid polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Frames and panels are miter cut and fusion welded.
- 7/8″ insulated glass with the Intercept™ warm-edge spacer system.
- Frame depth is 5 11/16″.
- Nail-on fins are an integral part of the frame at the head and jambs with a 1″ set back from the exterior edge of the frame. (New Construction)
- Vertical frame and panel members are reinforced with aluminum extrusions for added structural strength and rigidity.
- Secure multipoint locking system with top, bottom, and center locking is standard.
- A variety of handle finishes are available.
- Adjustable door hinges are standard. Available in matching finishes to our door handles.
- Extruded aluminum threshold is available in Gold Anodized or White, Almond or Bronze painted finishes.
- Compression weatherstripping provides a barrier against air and water infiltration.
- Fixed or hinged (inswing) sidelites are available.
- Available in standard or custom sizes.
- Standard heights include (callout height = net height)
67 = 78 1/2″ 68 = 79 1/2″ 80 = 95 1/2″
XL / XR
XXL / XXR / XOL
XOR / OXL / OXR
FXFL / FXFR
HXHL / HXHR
FXXFL / FXXFR
HXXHL / HXXHR
* Viewed from exterior
Integral interior and exterior
Optional Exterior Colors
Available with either white or almond interior
* Colors shown are representative. Actual colors may vary.
As tested with ClimateShield3™ high performance glazing system featuring Low-E3 glass.
|Low-E3||Low-E3 + Argon|
As tested under AAMA 101/I.S.2 Standard Specification
XXR − LC 25